Images via Holy Relics, Lovebot, The Sartorialist (October 21, 2009 On the Street....Friends, Paris), We Heart It, Holy Relics, Mary's Blog, We Heart It
- Christmas break draws nearer. That top photo just seems so festive to me.
- Visiting and playing with some really cute sick kids. The children's ward was all decked out for Christmas, so that was nice since some might be there on Christmas day.
- Helping my high school senior younger sister and her friend get ready for a party.
- She and I laughing about the fun times of high school parties when she came home at the end of the night.
- Staying up even later and helping prepare a meal for and talk with my older brother about random stuff.
- Ian Somerhalder is awesome as Damon Salvatore.
- The Big Bang Theory makes me laugh.
- Getting to SLEEP!!