Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Somedays Are Superpower Days

Photobucket


I love Calvin and Hobbes.

Happy Thoughts
  1. Spent the day visiting the burger joints near my university. I'm working on a feature for my video and TV production class, we're reviewing burger restaurants on camera. I've visited five in the past three days. It's been a lot of fun. We're a a team of seven, five boys and two girls. The guys are funny and easygoing, with appetites to match. Me, I was more into my milkshake. Chocolate-Peanut butter served with a generous helping of whipped cream. I told my friend M, that I'd come back just for it.
  2. Helping my sister plan her birthday party. I bought balloons today and will start working on banners and centerpieces in the next couple of days.
  3. I've been working on a creative project which I might blog about soon. Suffice to say, its inspired by the Art Deco Movement.
  4. These vintage engagement rings are lovely. They made me smile. I love antiques.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...