Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

One for the road

quotes


quote,Pearl buck


Gratitudes
  1. When a song you love and attach memory to comes on the radio at the most unexpected moment and transports you. For me it was I Woke Up In A Car by Something Corporate. I had completely forgotten about this song, when my friend Gabby plugged his ipod into T's car and it came on and I freaked out. Hearing it just made my day!
  2. Fun conversations about great romantic comedies from Casablanca and Sabrina to 80s John Hughes films, 90s films with Freddie Prinze Jr. and Julia Roberts (Notting Hill!) and more contemporary stuff like The Holiday and Letters to Juliet.
  3. Spaghetti!!! I am a spaghetti fiend. I've loved it since childhood and can't eat plates of it in successive meals. I love it with tomato sauce whether its savory or sweet and I won't say know to alfredo either. *dreamy smile of contentment*
  4. Watching Shining Through
  5. It's the WEEKEND!

Image sources: 1, 2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...