Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

If You Could Read My Mind and other songs... the hidden tracks of a 90s kid

Yes, there was the Spice Girls, Pearl Jam, the Backstreet Boys, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Oasis, Nsync, Brandy and Monica but there were also other songs, one hit wonders or songs of the moment that I now long to hear on the radio and when I do they just send me back.



I have been trying to find this song for ages and ages. I had a memory of the video and the beat but not the words or the title which made it really hard to describe to people. But then I remembered someone who attaches memory to this song too and with the wonders of facebook, in 24 hours I had an answer.

It use to play a lot on the radio in the 1990s. I loved it.

Please tell me you know this song! :D



Also another great 1990's song, which I just recently discovered, such a happy tune, great for gloomy days.



The beat reminds me of Accidentally In Love by the Counting Crows


ANNNDDDD

There's this song! C'mon 1990s kids out in the Internet world, you must know this one. :D



Other great 90s songs in my head now, Two Princes by the Spin Doctors, most good copies of the song on youtube can't be embedded, hence the link.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...