Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!!

adventure,wanderlust


My closet is looking limp since a chunk of my clothes are packed for my month long sojourn. I'm nervous and excited for the adventure. I'll be living out in the country near a lake where the weather is cool and foggy.

The camp I'll be staffing is called a Village, where delegations from all over the world come to participate in a four week camp of "educational, cultural and sporting activities that emphasize cooperative global and cultural living." A delegation is composed, of four, 11 year olds (2 boys, 2 girls) and their adult leader. The village also has a staff that helps assist and facilitate activities (what I'll be doing) and junior counselors who help run the activities and look after the kids. I went as a delegate when I was 11 and had a ton of fun! I'm excited to be going to another one.

See you on the flipside!

Click on the link to learn more about CISV and its activities.



Image Source: LMDU

2 comments:

janie said...

Enjoy your time at the camp!

Lindsay With An "A" said...

This quote on your post is SO true!! I'm living that life right now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...