Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

What I'm Drinking (Eating) This Summer






Banana Shakes at breakfast

Halo-Halo after lunch

                                                    Coconut Juice and Buko Shakes anytime










                                                                      Sangria at night





                                            Tanduay Ice and San Miguel while chilling with friends


Images via Source: tumblr.com via Notso on Pinterest , 366 Great Pinoy StuffLunch, Sangria Source: herblog.com via Evita on Pinterest, Tanduay, Source: angmanlalakbay.files.wordpress.com via B on Pinterest

2 comments:

Aida said...

Hi gorgeous!
so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely following yours!
wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

Great drinks! I am ready for summer hope you girls are too! Would love if you checked out my blog and followed back! xoxo www.trendsneversleep.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...